Wednesday, June 20, 2007

"Se cae el cielo y que más da tenemos nuestro mundo"

Last night my family got home from our trip to Arizona. It was a lot of fun! There is nothing that brings you closer to your family then all 12 of you being in the same car for 12+ hours. My cousin, Marylee, got married on Saturday. It was a beautiful wedding and her husband seemed pretty cool. I didn't really get to talk to him.



One of my other cousins, Kelsey (Marylee's little sister), got engaged while we were down there visiting. It was really sad because no one in her family really approved of the match. When I asked some of my other cousins what they thought of him one said, "He's alright" and another flat out said that he didn't like him. Her parents have been discouraging her from marrying him and even when she first told me that she was engaged I just didn't feel very happy for her. It was sad! It was so different from Marylee's wedding. I just don't want her to do anything she will regret. She is only 19 and he is 22 (I think). I think she feels like getting married younger means that she is more attractive and more mature than the girls who get married later. I just feel bad for her.



On the other hand...my sister Debbie brought her boyfriend on our trip. She has never had a boyfriend before so we know it is pretty serious. It was the first time we had met him (yeah, the car trip made a great impression). His name is Elio Valenzuela and he is from Chile. He is really cool! I really liked him and I am crossing my fingers for a wedding this fall.



Well I hope you all had a good weekend while I was gone and that everyone has a wonderful day!

3 Comments:

At 10:32 AM, Blogger Kortney said...

I missed you... haha, even though I was gone for a lot too. I'm glad your back and can't wait to see your beautiful face again! i've missed it way too much!

 
At 6:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi everyone! I am new to forex and have only just found out about all these automated forex robots and such that are supposed to really take a lot of the risk out of forex trading. I need an real working automated forex robots, automated forex system that really works. Can anyone suggest a good one? Thank you!
[url=http://forexrobot-review.info]best forex software[/url] [url=http://gold.at-dns.com/%7Eloricoil/php/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=18364]unlock iphone[/url]

 
At 7:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

1000 facebook likes
buy facebook likes

http://www.socialenterpriselive.com/about-us http://www.roughstock.com/history/urban-cowboy#comments
get facebook likes facebook likes buy facebook likes
I recently bought a laptop over Christmas along with Microsoft 2007 Home & Student and Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2010 (they are both on disc/CDs). Do I still need an internet connection for installing them, like if I was required to activate something online? I know on boxes of both it says if you don't have a CD drive you can install if online, since they give you an activation code. I DO have a CD drive. But I still want to know if I need an internet connection, because I currently don't have one on my laptop.

1000 facebook likes get facebook likes [url=http://1000fbfans.info]buy facebook likes [/url] buy facebook likes

 

Post a Comment

<< Home