Monday, March 19, 2007

-They asked me where Spain was too! I said, "It could be anywhere!"-

I was locked out today. If I don't drive to school then I don't take my keys and if I don't have my keys and get home early then inevitably I get locked out.

I was actually glad I was locked out today. I got to think (I thought about doing my math homework but...) I know I think all the time but it was different today. The weather was nice. I was all alone (which doesn't happen very often at my house) and I didn't have anywhere to be. It felt good.

My English class did this huge presentation today on School Reform. We were all in groups that talked about different aspects of school reform and we presented it in front of a bunch of important people (The principle, our parents, the PTA president, somebody from the school board, etc.) in the choir room.
It was really fun. We went way over our time limit but we did a better job than I thought we would. I got really nervous. I don't know why. It wasn't like I was going to say anything stupid. I had everything I needed to say written down. It is strange. I don't get nervous when I make a comment in class (and there is always a chance that whatever comes out may be regrettable) but when I have planned what to write I can't talk and my hands shake. It's kind of frustrating. I am always afraid that I am going to forget something or convey the wrong message.

My mom and my sister cleaned my room for me on Saturday while I was at work. It looks so nice now. I couldn't ask for a better family. You know you are loved when someone cleans your room.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home