Monday, June 04, 2007

"Made my whole body a weapon"

Wow...I really stink at using computers. I have been trying to get into my blog for about a month and I just figured out why I couldn't and it is just because I had no idea what I was doing. I feel so stupid. Oh well.


School is over and I am so happy. I am excited to not have any more homework. I am going to miss my friends but I will see a lot of them doing other things this summer so it's all good.


We had our first Cross Country run today and it wasn't that bad. I was really nervous about it but we didn't run very far and they really let everyone run at their own pace. It was great! I am pretty proud of myself because I was able to run the whole time and I didn't feel like I needed to stop until I was on about the last 1/4 mile. It was just good and I am excited to keep training with the team. I am hoping it will help me get in better shape for some of the hikes my family has planned this summer.


Well, I am just really happy that I finally figured out how to get back in. I hope you all have a wonderful night!

6 Comments:

At 9:39 AM, Blogger Rachel Frost said...

Well I'm glad you found your way back in! That title, it's from Ghost and Mr. Chicken, right? Anyway, have a loverly day! Yay.

 
At 6:48 AM, Blogger Frissa said...

It is from the Ghost and Mr. Chicken. Good Job! I am so impressed.

 
At 10:02 AM, Blogger Kortney said...

Welcome back, i've missed you!

 
At 6:20 PM, Blogger CJThatcher said...

Yay cross country! You're a stud Marissa, in a womanly sort of way.

 
At 7:43 PM, Blogger Rachel Frost said...

Hooray! I win!

 
At 2:12 PM, Blogger Nathan said...

Welcome back! Luckily that sort of thing hasn't happened to me yet, but I'll learn from your experience. ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home