Tuesday, December 12, 2006

"I Guess I'll Cry Instead"

What was up with last night?
It seems like everyone I know had some sort of emotional break down. I don't know what it was but it wasn't fun for anyone.

I am thankful that God gave us the ability to cry. Crying is like throwing up: It hurts when you start but you feel better once it's over. Even if whatever makes me cry hasn't changed I feel better after crying. It relieves the stress of the situation and I feel like it's not as big a deal as I thought and even if it doesn't get better it won't be the end of the world.

I am super excited for Christmas! I have been looking forward to this Christmas for about 3 years. All of my family will be home. My siblings are finally all home from their missions, Karl won't have left yet, and my sister and her family are also coming. We are all going to sing Christmas Carols, eat good food, and be together. I love my family!

This was kind of random but I want to tell you Kortney that you can always talk to me (even if I don't have any gas money) and you have made a difference in my life. Thanks!

1 Comments:

At 9:04 PM, Blogger Kortney said...

Awww! Thanks Marissa! The same goes for you! Thank you for always being there for me to talk to. I don't even know where I would be without you! You are amazing and i'm so glad we are such good friends! I love you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home